Are you dreaming of a role where you can be a linchpin of a thriving groundworks business? How about the type of job where you arrive at work every morning and before you know it, its home time and you have achieved exciting things?
McNiven Construction is looking for a motivated Quantity Surveyor who will have a big input in our business. We are looking for someone who has strong technical knowledge and commercial awareness along with being driven and hungry for success.
GROUNDWORKS / CIVIL ENGINEERING EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL
The candidate we are looking for also needs to know the basics of their trade inside and out. By basics we mean;
- Managing the project from inception through completion – pricing tender documents, preparing valuations, keeping accurate records, pricing/measuring variations.
- Alongside the Projects Team, you will be responsible for managing project accounts and costings taking in to account changes throughout each project.
- Working to enhance value for money without effecting the standards and quality of the project.
- Dealing with sub-contractors and supply chain.
- Setting and controlling budgets and cost plans.
- Supporting procurement of materials.
On top of that you must have;
- A strong work ethic.
- Self-Discipline and diligence.
- Be able to cope with tight timescales, deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Minimum of HND Qualification.
- Full UK Driving licence.
- At least 5 years, proven industry experience.
The job role is based in Perth and a competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate along with a car allowance.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 15th November 2019. No Agencies